Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The British Tag


I have been loving The British Tag' that has been going round YouTube recently and I had to do it on my blog. 

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? How many sugars? I only have one a day and that's on a good day . I don't really like drinking too much tea . That sounds really Un -British of me. When I do have one I nearly have 1 1/2 sugars.

2. Favourite part of your roastDefinitely the roast potatoes and gravy.My mum makes the BEST roast potatoes . Always miss a good roast when I'm at uni , I don't even try attempt it here because I'm useless at cooking. Roast dinner just make you feel all warm and cosy especially during the winter when its cold.Could really do with a roast right now.

3. Favourite dunking biscuit. Has to be chocolate digestives. Everyone knows why. Enough said. 

4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime? Watching the Wimbledon final  with strawberries and cream and an ice cold cider.Also summer BBQ's in the rain .

5. Favourite word? I say 'Mardy'  a lot . I think it's a midlands thing because I always get asked what it means( it means grumpy by the way) . I also say trampy  (acting like a tramp) a lot . I don't think it's a real word and I've probably just made up. 

6. Cockney rhyme slang?  No . I have no idea . Next question .

7. Favourite sweet/ chocolate I love Rhubarb and Custards .They remind me of my grandma and being at her house. Oh Fruit Salads and Black Jacks to.

8. What would your pub be called? The Ivy Rose . That sound like a pub right ? It will be covered in ivy and roses , hence the name , and it will have a cute little beer garden with a play area for children .

9. No.1 British person. The Queen ! Basically the whole royal family. Also Mary Berry.

10. Favourite shop / restaurant? literally shop everywhere but I really love New Look and Topshop they basically make  up half my wardrobe .They have cute little vintage shops to in Lincoln which I like to look in .I also love Next to ( not just because I worked there ) . I love all their home stuff. 

11. What British song pops into your head?  Has to be Spice Girls Wannabe . The song of my childhood.

12. Marmite? I've never had it but I'm pretty sure I would hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment